04-29-2016, 06:47 AM   #7
PackPride85
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiipilot View Post
I gave up on ED. 1 dealer I had a gentleman's agreement with for ED MSRP as was #1 on their list for over a year. He said they changed their policies and will no longer offer ED since it comes out of their allocation. Then he said you probably won't get a car this year. iamlong was planning on a M2 ED trip. Mentioned a guy named Miguel setting the whole thing up for @the end of May. I don't think that is happening.
The trip is still happening although with less cars. There is a very small group that is still getting M2 ED end of May. The rest of us either are renting or picking up different cars now (or not going).

I'll be renting an M4 with my friend instead. Sucks that I won't be driving my own M2 but I'll still be visiting the Welt and the major points for the trip are the track days and M festival.

Still holding on to #2 spot at the dealer with deposit but will most likely switch to just PCD delivery. My dealer would still let me do ED whenever they get the allocation but not sure I want to fly back just for 2 or 3 days.
Appreciate 1