08-30-2016, 01:01 PM   #1117
Vooj
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 YMB M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikrg View Post
Question for the members here:

Do you know any avenues of escalation that have worked in the past to get compensation addressed for issues like this? I can email the ED department, but after the non-commital reply of the rep, I am not sure that it's going to have any effect.
I worked with BMW NA the whole time for a car coming from an overseas type delivery. Compensation was a touchy subject and they seemed to shy away from cash for payments and gave me a lot of pushback, but when I mentioned M Performance Parts, they jumped on board. My rep told me she would have no problem getting me $1500 approved, but since the parts I asked for came out to $1818 retail, she said she would push to get me a check for $2000 for the parts and installation.

Maybe change your angle of request? It seems getting a check from them for "performance parts" is an angle they can work more easily than getting payments covered. It makes sense to me but I don't yet have the money or the car (1 more week for delivery)...so they have room to screw it up still.
Appreciate 0