03-25-2024, 02:38 PM   #5
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostcfc View Post
More places need to be up front about what is stocked and what isn't, what is being drop shipped, what is special order, etc. If vendors are up front about it, I'm prepared and can decide if I'm okay with waiting.
Yep exactly this. Remember having gone through a similar ordeal with N54 Tuning, both for out of stock items (but not advising the customer, like no update for 3 weeks then I reach out and they tell me it's out of stock, THEN WHY THE F DID YOU SELL IT TO ME) and having some stuff dropshipped to me, like it's so rat and being sneaky. If I order from a Canadian website I expect my item to ship from your store so I get it faster unless stated on your website. I ended up waiting as long as I would have to just order the item directly from the US for that one item with not much benefit to myself since the prices are the same, just adding a middleman taking a cut.

Or you order something from a website and they give you a different brand item and tell you to not worry about it because it's still the same part and same function I wanted and not offering anything in return, like I had to ask them to refund me price different for the CHEAPER item they sent me... you guessed it, N54 Tuning again. Never ordering there again.
Appreciate 0