View Single Post
      09-16-2016, 10:23 AM   #6
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine535Msport View Post
Well in all fairness the 7er doesn't have the same luxurious feeling and quality the S-class has. The 7er's interior looks like a grown up 3-series. Something we've seen since 2012. The S-class feels and looks like something on a more expensive level then what the 7er provides. BMW had two years to blow the S-class out of the water and personally they failed. I'm not the only one who thinks this either.
Judging by this I can tell you have not been in a 7er. Quality is very much on a par with the S-Klasse. Such as the 7er use of laser etched iconography on the aluminium switchgear its not plastic.
The dash design reflects the optimum use of space in regards to the minimal amount of switchgear that has been replaced by the iDrive interface. The s-Klasse facia is more slab fronted compared to the more open 7er. And like every single 7er since the very first E23 its always been favoured as the more driver orientated vehicle compared to the S-Klasse where the benefits still are gained by being a passenger in the rear.