09-22-2019, 11:43 AM   #131
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
He's also probably also the biggest douche bag ever. Other drivers show class and humility, but not max. Don't get me wrong, he has mad skills, but he ruins it all with his personality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pete View Post
I think douche is a bit harsh, but certainly your perspective which I won't argue. But is Max very confident in his ability behind the wheel, and projects that as arrogant, cocky? Yes, I think so. He has that killer instinct. Eat or be killed mentality, and maybe he maintains that to keep his edge. Honestly, once he loses that, because it certainly works for him, he shouldn't drive.

He's different than the other younger gen for sure, 'less humble' one could argue.

I do love Lando. That kid is a riot. His social media game is entertaining. I hope he keeps the attitude throughout his career.
MAX was/is always straight to the point .It's like take it or leave it ...
MAX is the greatest talented driver of the last decades , this is only possible with the necessary character to do it . He was only 17 when he drove his first F1 race !
MAX is not a drama queen , like we can see from others ...
The F1 world is no place for shy rookies . He knows that , because he is born at the circuit .
I know MAX . I've been following him from when he was only 4 at the karting circuits .

In person MAX is always in the background and silent with his mind already in the next race , he is not a poser . If he talks he's always cool , straight to the point and friendly .
His only downside is frustration , when his car has lack of performance . Even then he's doing more with less like usual !
He is used to hear the jealousy from others .The rest he will show you on the podiums ......
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
minn1914034.50
EdM54066.00