10-31-2020, 07:25 AM   #2
BimmerGeneral14
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto View Post
I know what you're thinking.. is this just another random thread about someone posting their car has entered the production queue? Let me assure you of this... you are absolutely right. I apologize in advance for piling on another thread but I am pretty pumped and will post a few data points from my point of view that could be interesting along the way (I hope).

You might have seen me mention that I was under the impression my car would begin the week of October 9. This is what I was told when I called BMW Genius a week and a half ago. It seems that schedule has been moved up, as the tracker shows I have begun tracking today. I don't want to give people false hope, but it seems the data they give you can absolutely be moved up. I am sure the reverse can happen as well. This may have been mentioned before, but the day production begins is the first time your VIN shows up. Not that there's anything I would do with it but just an FYI.

Attachment 2449608

Here is my timeline so far as of October 30, 2020:

October 14: Order received.
October 15: Scheduled for Production
October 30: Production Begins

What I ordered:

2021 M550i
Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior: Black Nappa Leather with contrast stitching
Packages:
  • Dynamic Handing Package
  • Executive Package
  • Driving Assistance Plus
  • Parking Assistance Package
  • Shadowline Package
  • Front and Read Heated Seats
  • Front Massaging Seats
  • Front Ventilated Seats
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Space-saver Spare
  • 20" 668M Wheels
  • Red Brake Calipers

Let's the waiting and obsessing continue!
Nice build!! Had mine for three weeks....still learning, but I can tell you this....YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!
Appreciate 1
crypto1470.50