hoyas490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '21 M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robspot89 View Post
Mine just finished production! Took around 3 days - maybe our cars will be on the same boat.

Attachment 2454569

EDIT: Forgot to include my spec, was a bit too excited about the new status I guess.

2021 M550i
Color: Bernina Grey Amber Effect
Interior: Black Nappa Leather with contrast stitching

Packages:

Executive Package
Driving Assistance Plus
Parking Assistance Package
Shadowline Package
20" M Wheels 846M w/perf. rft
Front Ventilated Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Red Brake Calipers
Nice! Different wheels and color but pretty similar otherwise. Looks like you'll be in the same figurative boat as me if not literal. It's going to be [damn near] winter and the car will show up with summer tires. I am thinking to have some All Seasons swapped on immediately and take the summer RFTs off. I wonder if i can get the dealership to just do that as part of the delivery...

Three days is quick but sounds like it's in-line with what BMW Genius says as the completion date. They said car will be done Nov 11. I assume they don't work weekends. So Fri / Mon / Tues / Done Wed .. about 3-4 days. ��
Oh they absolutely will work a factory on weekends, likely 3 shifts. That's relatively normal for BMW's 3/4 series plant in Munich that I toured. Not sure about dingolfing. But would imagine to make up for corona backlogs they'd be working the factories as much as possible?
Appreciate 0