Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet335i View Post
i don't know why but i laughed hysterically when reading your response. In most cases I'd say you're right, but my friends' heads would roll if they said they weren't coming with me to vegas!
Yea I kinda thought about that.

I wouldn't be able to afford to take time off let alone the cost of flying somewhere for a bachelor party if my friend had the idea. Just last weekend my friend said when he gets married he'd like to have his bachelor party in vegas. I told him he better be prepared to pay for everyones plane ticket, at the very least, because none of his friends (groomsman) will be willing to foot the bill.

That's not to say I would never not go. At this point in my life I'm saving as much as I can, and allow for one big trip a year, if that.

A friend of mine flew to vegas for a friends bachelor party. She said it was the biggest mistake ever. They never felt appreciation for coming. Apparently instead of it being a big group party it ended up being a bunch of small groups doing their own thing and drama occured (as expected). And she was the maid of honor.
Appreciate 0