View Single Post
      03-05-2018, 09:33 AM   #51
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I lost 4k and I assure I add zero value to the forum especially when compared to people like joekerr who has a long record of disagreeing with everyone here but he is always respectful and bothers to deliver more than an one liner.

I strongly suggest you take this change with the same gravity as Raubake , Belgie and palls. Your value as a serious and respectable poster will increase and jokers will be shamed forever for polluting the forum for being lame.
Interesting - I don't see bimmer456's posts anymore, unless they are quoted. He is the only guy on my ignore list and is really bent out of shape about that I see, since he is still complaining about me putting him there.

bimmer456 - I'll say this once: The only reason you are on my ignore list is the long history of you starting threads with nonsensical drivel which either doesn't make any sense, or is a statement of fact, rather than a legitimate question. If you start posting legitimate, well thought out questions, or just start contributing to other threads with reasoned logic, or create threads that add entertainment to the forums, I'll remove you from my ignore list and happily view your posts.

And if you start doing this, eventually I will see it, because people will appreciate your contributions and quote it, and I can see your posts if someone quotes it - so I'll start to get an idea if you change. Till then, you are staying on my list.
Appreciate 0