View Single Post
      03-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #53
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Interesting - I don't see bimmer456's posts anymore, unless they are quoted. He is the only guy on my ignore list and is really bent out of shape about that I see, since he is still complaining about me putting him there.

bimmer456 - I'll say this once: The only reason you are on my ignore list is the long history of you starting threads with nonsensical drivel which either doesn't make any sense, or is a statement of fact, rather than a legitimate question. If you start posting legitimate, well thought out questions, or just start contributing to other threads with reasoned logic, or create threads that add entertainment to the forums, I'll remove you from my ignore list and happily view your posts.

And if you start doing this, eventually I will see it, because people will appreciate your contributions and quote it, and I can see your posts if someone quotes it - so I'll start to get an idea if you change. Till then, you are staying on my list.
lol you obviously don't read anything outside of off topic discussion forums since you don't even own a BMW and the fact is plenty of folks appreciate my posts in all the forums, both off topic and on. It would seem not everyone agrees with you, I guess as I get more popular there's going to be more haters too, goes with the territory, as I said before I don't mind if people have me on ignore, like it's really going to hurt my feelings. Lups seems to think that you're trying to compensate for the size of your penis.
Appreciate 0