04-17-2021, 12:39 PM   #5
Norris83
CEO
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M850I Gran Coupe Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereldo View Post
That is very reasonably priced - for pads and rotors. Any chance you can drop a link? I will check out their website when I get home,. though I'm worried about ordering the wrong part.

Will price front and rear rotors (Zimmerman) + front and rear pads (Redstuff)

Drilled rotors are no good, they tend to form stress cracks close to the holes, not to mention higher pad wear. Slotted rotors are more favoured, but drivers won't see any real benefit unless they're tracking the car.
I should be getting the pads by the end of this week. I wanted to confirm fitment and if they perform the same as oem.

EBC redstuff part numbers off the website
Front pads DP32304C
Rear pads DP32089C

These two websites have them in Canadian dollars. I'm sure there's other website where you might find them.

Partsengine.ca or tdotperformance.ca

For the rear rotors I bought them off if ebay for some reason I can't find the listing. This is the part number I used.

34216860927 for the pair
2018 M550I Xdrive Alpine White on Cognac Leather, Premium Enhanced Package, Drivers Assitance Plus, Remote Parking/display key, massage seats, 21 wheels style 629 Black Chrome. M performance brakes in blue, M performance carbon fibre diffuser, m performance side skirt extensions, m performance front lip. 45% tint, roof wrapped in gloss black.
Appreciate 1
540iSUP704.00