Garage List
2003 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Group Buy: Volk Racing TE37 OG 18×10 ET25

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,200.00

Item Interest
Group Buy: VoHey everyone. I am organizing a group buy for the Volk Racing TE37 OG wheels in 18x10 ET25. These have been discontinued for quite a while now so this is a rare and limited opportunity to get some. See below for details.

Group Buy for Volk Racing TE37 OG Wheels
  • Bolt pattern: 5×120
  • Wheel size: 18×10 ET25
  • Price: $3,200
  • Must buy 4 wheels, 1 set
  • Select your color (chart on signup page below)
  • Valve stems and center caps may be an option (currently looking into it)
  • Shipping within the United States at buyer’s cost

Processing Details

I will run the inquiry form page for this group buy from today 6/13/2018 to 8/31/2018 OR when we reach maximum of 5 buyers that have paid. Once the order is submitted to RAYS, it will take about 4 months to make the wheels and another 1 month to ship. So expect to wait at least 5 months for your wheels to arrive once the order is submitted. Now a little disclaimer to you all, this is a custom one-off order and shipment delay is absolutely possible. By placing an order, you understand the circumstance of this custom order and accept the possibilities of delay.

Payment Details & Deposit

I will need half of the payment up front before I submit the order. Your spot on the list is first come first serve basis. Order request will be granted to the first 5 people that pay me the deposit of $1,500. Deposits are non-refundable unless we do not hit 5 buyers by 8/31/2018. Once you inquire I will reach out to your email and send you payment information. I accept Paypal – Friends and Family only.

Shipping & Order Pickup

The bulk shipment will be delivered to a warehouse for pickup in Orange County, CA. For those that can’t pickup, shipping will be an option at buyer’s cost. I don’t have this all figured out yet, but to be on the safe side expect around an extra $200 for shipping within the US. I will personally be shipping it out so bare with me on the process as I find out more information.

Appreciate 0