View Single Post
      01-30-2021, 07:13 AM   #2817
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post

Convert it into muscles. Don't worry, huge muscles aren't easy to build, mind your diet here. Basically, more repetitions, less burden reduce the volume, provide "definition". The most basic exercises for upper back/body are pull ups and push ups. (The latter take no equipment and can be done anywhere anytime!) There are easy versions of both exercises as well, if you like.
The only two exercises I can't do. Two plastic surgeons have told me not to. I can't do anything that "stresses" the pectoral muscle or would cause it to contract repeatedly. I know, I did it to myself, but I've got two large foreign objects shoved up in there and the placement and specifically how one healed, I don't want to risk needing a second surgery in the near future.

I can lift dumbbells. So I take 15 lbs and do as many reps as I can with those. I also really like back extensions, but I'm not sure if they are actually doing anything. I do those with and without holding a 15 lb weight to my chest with my arms crossed.

Last edited by Sara; 01-30-2021 at 07:20 AM..
Appreciate 0