View Single Post
      01-31-2021, 06:09 AM   #2820
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
With plastic surgery involved you can get rid of any flesh you have no use for! Now seriously.

Back extensions. I really liked them too as they made me feel quite better. But when I happened to have overdone them (also letting my abs "go") I got a severe (well, catastrophic ) permanent back/neck strain resulting in all kinds of stresses including nervousness. Take care!

What you need to work on for your (outside) upper back are lats and rear deltoids, I guess. Back extensions do little to the former and nothing to the latter. They mostly develop long back muscles along the spine.

There are dumbbell exercises for the upper back! Pulls up for the lats and arm raises (sideward, backward) for the rear deltoids are what I do. These are done bent down and here's where you'll need your long back muscles developed with back extensions. When I started those exercises with weak long back muscles I got my lower spine permanently deformed. So take care again (well, every time ) and consider one arm versions of the exercises (the other arm is used to rest on something to protect the spine) as safer ones.
Thank you so much!
Appreciate 0