02-01-2021, 01:05 PM   #2827
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Thank you sir! I learned the slow approach last spring....the hard way. I was comfortable with the mass I put on during my bulk, but didn't approach my cut in the same manner that I approached my bulk, slowly. I lost a good part of my gains last year. I'm still relatively new to all this, but learning from mistakes. I'm going to try to not do much (read as "if any") cardio. I'm way too comfortable with it. I can spend 45-1 hour doing cardio and not bat an eye. My problem last transition was that I wanted to drop the fluff so quickly, I went way too aggressive.

I consider this entire experience as my human body science experiment. I learn and adapt with each phase. Looking forward to seeing what I look like come summer.
That is the best part for me haha. I'm a nerd at heart and I get to experiment with my own body, what more could I ask for!? Just need to make the connections of what works best for you. If only more people could make that understanding rather then always pursue short-cuts.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00