Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
How you holding up? I hear NY is crazy.
Thanks for asking. I'm trying my best but it's tough. I thought I was going to have a panic attack driving to work this morning. I am not an anxious person. I can't imagine how people with anxiety issues are coping. I'm working from home as much as I can but I have to come in at least one day a week to sign checks to keep my vendors paid.

I don't want to make this another thread about the virus as I stopped reading them. The virus itself is scary, add my family issues with mom being high risk and dad just not getting it. My niece started her chemo a month ago so she is highly at risk. They have been going to Sloan in NYC for treatments but they - not sure if Sloan, the city or the state - don't want anyone going to the NYC location. They approved pediatric treatments at another Sloan location in NJ.

WTF? Make fun of women drivers, will you? I could use a diversion. Things are getting real. My roots and grays are showing. My pretty french manicure won't be pretty in a few weeks and my cleaning lady isn't essential. .... I hope the pool boy is considered essential.
Dpc2u11503.00
MKSixer34185.50
Joekerr7931.00
King Rudi13154.00