Rep
Drives: 2018 G31

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunosa View Post
Hi

Anyone bought this?

BMW EVO ID5 ID6 Apple CarPlay Full Screen Coding via USB https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312529628259

Full screen apple car play for 30 pounds

Talk to the guy, told me that no problem do it and if the car go again to service no problem with gps like some people are saying that usb upgrade car play willl broke gps when the dealer will upgarde moduke and only have to do it again with usb...

What do you think ...i really want to put applecar but dont want problems if car go to service and gps stop working...
Depends on what version of firmware you have on your car now. I can't remember which version disabled flashing via USB.

Plus Amaretto on this forum can code it for you. Not sure I would trust someone from eBay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunosa View Post
Hi

Anyone bought this?

BMW EVO ID5 ID6 Apple CarPlay Full Screen Coding via USB https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F312529628259

Full screen apple car play for 30 pounds

Talk to the guy, told me that no problem do it and if the car go again to service no problem with gps like some people are saying that usb upgrade car play willl broke gps when the dealer will upgarde moduke and only have to do it again with usb...

What do you think ...i really want to put applecar but dont want problems if car go to service and gps stop working...
Depends on what version of firmware you have on your car now. I can't remember which version disabled flashing via USB.

Plus Amaretto on this forum can code it for you. Not sure I would trust someone from eBay.
Yes

I have already talk with him..

Sure one of the best choices...just seing others options cheaper...