View Single Post
      03-07-2021, 03:43 PM   #4
BklynNYBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "24 X6M60i / "21 m340i xdrive

Hmmmm. Not to get you wired but if the dealer is unwilling to give you an answer. Then I think you have your answer. One more questions. Did you see the build sheet before you signed off on the order? I had to for my incoming m340. If you signed off on an order that was exactly what you wanted. Then your car is not being manufactured as such, some one needs to either explain and / or compensate you for that. If needs be get BMW NA involved. Without knowing you, You work too hard to get your car and it should be exactly the way you want it. Just my 2 cents , ok I wil get off my soap box (lol)
__________________________________________________ ________________________
2017 X6 5.0 MSport, Carbon Black Metallic w/ black leather. All options except vented seats and B/O sound system. AKA the Tumbler
2018 340i MSport Xdrive sedan. Glacier Silver w/Oyster. All options except active cruise control and window shades. AKA Airstream
*On order 2021 M340i xdrive. Tanzanite Blue with W/Oyster with Red Calipers. All options except M suspension, Driver Assistance Professional Package, Cooling and High Performance Tire package. No Nickname as of yet
Appreciate 1