Major
Rep
Drives: BMWM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasM4 View Post
Anyone else looking at both of these?

I am patiently waiting on the M4 Xdrive to become available. The BMW without a doubt is a nicer and more updated car. Also 25,000 cheaper new to new price.

Any reason to still look at the GTR?
I have both cars. To me, the GTR will always be something diff. You never see them on the road, or I should say barely. The tuning and aftermarket is huge. For me, it's been reliable AF at 1000 wheel. Like, I can't remember 1 issue since it's been built. I'm sure who builds it, plays a roll in that. There are many good shops to go to now a days. My F82 is more comfy, no doubt. I love the car and I'm sure would like the new one as well. If I was going for a new one AWD is a must. Resale is also big for some peeps. GTR will hold as has held way better than M cars. Probably all depends on what you want. If you want a semi fast, grocery getter , with great tech, G82. If you want a car that will destroy pretty much everything on the road and is just raw, GTR it is. If your leaving both stock, BMW would be my winner for you. But that is boring as hell
@SickGTR

can you share some pics of your machine? It sounds like an absolute weapon!
Appreciate 0