View Single Post
      05-05-2019, 02:17 PM   #26
dlf750
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540i M Package

Garage List
I am not sure there is one. This is a mix of the first diffuser/bumper setup I got off ebay and then because it the lower bumper trim did not fit correctly, ebay returned my money and let me keep it all. I then ordered the all gloss black setup that I posted earlier on in this thread, that you wanted, and it fit perfectly for the most part. And then today I decided to take it all off, remove the gloss black diffuser and see if the CF diffuser from the first one would fit, and it fits pretty damn well! You could try ebay but fitment might be an issue if you can find the CF diffuser/black lower bumper trim setup there.

From what I understand, I believe the OEM setup is matte black lower bumper trim and CF diffuser. It's the M Performance diffuser. If you find one on ebay, make sure you can return it at their shipping cost if it doesn't fit. Return shipping on these is expensive because of the size of the box.

I just checked ebay quickly and all i see are either all gloss black, all carbon fiber and all matte black. I don't see any matte black or glossy black lower bumper trims with carbon fiber diffuser. That's the hard part. i was lucky and had two setups to mingle together to get the look i wanted. Although I would prefer a matte black lower bumper but i'm not messing with this again. Is is easy to do though, takes me very little time to remove and reinstall this now. It does help if you have a floor jack to get under the car easier.

WAIT! Found one, it's pricey but if it fits, might be worth it! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Carbon-Fibe...oAAOSwvmxchhSX

uh oh...just checked again...it comes from Taiwan... which might not be a problem but i prefer to buy from the US and most seem to come out of La Puente, California for some reason. You could just buy two sets though and hope they fit together like mine did.

Last edited by dlf750; 05-05-2019 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 0