Quote:
Originally Posted by steve090619 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Could it be filled with that clear liquid that is used to fix small chips on the windscreen?(whatever that is called)
Quote:
Could it be filled with that clear liquid that is used to fix small chips on the windscreen?(whatever that is called)
Brand new replacement bmw windshield. I can live with it, if there's a product thst can polish it out, I would try it.
Try this and call me in the morning:

https://www.zainostore.com/product/Z-12.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Brand new replacement bmw windshield. I can live with it, if there's a product thst can polish it out, I would try it.
Try this and call me in the morning:

https://www.zainostore.com/product/Z-12.html
I was told not to polish out, heat may crack or make scratch worse. How do you apply this, by hand or orbital polisher.
You can obtain great results by hand. And this stuff is not coarse as to put more scratches on the glass.

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0