View Single Post
      11-24-2020, 02:38 PM   #22
crypto
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerflakes View Post
Not much to report, though I'm a little confused on the information I've been given from BMW Genius and what I'm seeing on the tracker.

Current timeline:
10/28 - 111 - Order Received
11/12 - 112 - Scheduled for production

One thing has been consistent, I've been told my build date is week 50 (Dec 7-14). However, I've had BMW Genius tell me twice now (once on the 12th and once today) that my vehicle is currently in the production queue, where they're lining up everything needed for my vehicle production. He also confirmed he still sees me at status 112.

So, am I scheduled for production or actually 'in' production? Because status 150 is exactly the description of the stage he said I was in -- "in production queue".

He also mentioned that from order to delivery, the process generally takes 8-10 weeks and that he estimates that I'm roughly halfway through that right now. Hard to believe because the status I've been staring at for 12 days is 112 :/

Just check my thread and you will see the timeline my car has gone through and some extra notes. It was 15 days between Production Scheduled and Production Begins but started over a week earlier than I was told by BMW Genius.

There doesn't seem to be much preciseness too it. My car is also 12 days into being dispatched to the port. BMW Genius cannot see anything I don't but my CA says I already arrived at the port. So I have no idea what's going on. I just trust it must be going as quickly as it can and there's nada I can do to speed it up. Although accurate updates would be nice. They're the ones offering and advertising these features after all. However, my guess is COVID-19 is probably having an impact across the board and we just have to be patient ... even though that sucks. 😆
Appreciate 0