View Single Post
      09-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #7572
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Sorry, not finding many funny pics but here's a joke and among my favorite to tell:

A farmer has 200 hens and a rooster that is getting ready to retire, so he goes down the street to his neighbor's farm for a younger rooster to service them. He says "I got this lot of roosters that are $50 each, but Randy, that strapping young lad over there is $500, but worth every penny and since his dad and grandpa had the same enthusiasm when they were in their prime, I'm sure his offspring will be the same!" After much discussion, the farmer reluctantly decides to buy him.

The next morning, the farmer pep talks him "Randy, I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Have fun, but take your time."

The farmer points him toward the coop and the rooster takes off like a shot. WHAM! Randy nails every hen in the hen house three or four times each. Randy runs out and sees a flock of geese down by the lake. WHAM! He nails all the geese. Randy runs to the pigpen, the cow pasture -- soon, he's been on every animal on the farm. Then, not knowing when to stop, he goes after the farmer's daughter and wife. By sunset, nothing female within a 1 mile radius has not been spared, and all the male animals are even starting to worry whether or not he's bi so that they're not "next".

The farmer is distraught, worried that his expensive rooster won't even last the day. Sure enough, the farmer wakes up the next morning to find Randy laid out flat in the middle of the field, buzzards circling overhead. The sad farmer kneels down, shook his head and says, "Oh, Randy, I told you to pace yourself. *sigh* I didn't want you to meet your maker this quick." Before he can get back up, Randy slowly opens one eye, winks, and looks towards the sky and says...

"Shhh, they're getting closer."
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0