JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 LCI Marina Bay Blue/ Smok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRX View Post
Fascinating discovery John!
The dealer will want to make money on the sale of your car and the only way they can obviously create a margin is by screwing you over!!

I'm not too surprised at the drop, after about 18 mths the curve does flatten out a bit.

One criticism I have of the M5 is that is lacks the flared out wheel arches, like the M3 has vs std saloon. You would need to go for competition with M performance side skirts to make that car look sufficiently different from your own car!

Hope your car is good mate , I'm certainly very happy with it.... regret not going for MPPSK and not even sure I can still get it ? Law change right ?
Hi, yes you can still get the MPPSK system, it does NOT effect emissions/fuel economy , yes you are right about the M5 not looking much if any different than what I have, and the pricing of the M5 is Franky ridiculous compared to other cars in than performance bracket, discount must be just round the corner BUT not sure I want one now, my car has just covered 4K miles and drives great with plenty of go.
It will be interesting to see just how many M5's get sold, BMW AUC site has 2 pages of them at silly money all ready, none sold!!!.