Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
That is not the discussion we were having. And you are using loaded language, but trying to coyly be implying that what you are suggesting is true.

You seem to have an idea, yet we have no idea where it comes from. To refute this properly, let us know how you came about this information none of us can seem to attain.

Nowhere did I mention trump on the conspiracy angle. However, the obstruction angle is well proven. Why obstruct this investigation? I think that is the question you should be asking.

Your thoughts?
I was replying tongue-in-cheek but if you wish to make is serious I can. The Dossier has been proven to be a largely false document and was the foundation of the of the FISA warrants as well as the entire investigation.

Andrew Weissman will be proven to be the mastermind of the Mueller Investigation and we all know that he is a slippery operator with one of the worst track records in the country.

As I said in February and March of 2019, let it unfold. This unfolded to be a hoax. There is no collusion and the rest will unravel like a cheap suit.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.