View Single Post
      10-14-2016, 11:46 AM   #281
agentrnge
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 6MT, 2001 740iL

I like it. ( and I like the new 7 too ) I have been looking forward to this for way too long. So expectations (hopes) were extremely high. I am so happy the hood-line is gone from the new 7 and new 5.

I've given up on the idea of a manual in a new sedan, especially the 550. I hope when the next version of the M3/4 comes out it will also have an unbroken hood. The hood line killed it for me all current/prev gen. :\

Yes the grills are giant and the lights are giant, and the rear end is like the rear of every other car now. Overall I like it. I think I will really like it very soon.

The only two things I hate is the absurd amount of sensors and cameras on every corner/panel/surface. the one in between the kidney grills is just stupid. That couldnt have been hidden/put in the grill? And the black-grey plastic thing on the rear bumper is awful looking. Like every kia/hyundai/*everything*

Expectation is that the 550 will get the N63TU. I see mention of "revised chain guides" in some other older threads. Does that mean, not a time-bomb, or "improved" so-actually-more-time-bomb-you-better-lease-and-run?
Appreciate 0