12-03-2018, 12:18 AM   #4
Symo
Where is the Earth Shattering Ka Boom?
Australia
Rep
Drives: E30 540i Mediterranean Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by saporitj View Post
First that is a loaded car (congrats) and some of those options we don't have available in US like headlight washers etc.
Just for fun I configured a US 540ix with EVERY option available in the configurator. The most expensive 540 you could get from configurator is around $95,000. That doesn't include things like special IND paint for $5,200.
You are paying almost $40,00 in taxes. We are paying under 10% sales tax depending on state. My state only charges 4.5% tax on cars.
Thanks saporitj. The headlight washer is an option in its own right but included as part of the night vision system, so the dealer added it when night vision was ordered.

We cant buy the 550i here sadly or would have gone that way however the 540 is fast enough I think. I did consider the M5 Competition however I didn't want to stand out in the crowd and the M5 Competition would have every boy racer out there wanting to line me up.

I'm excited waiting for the car and hope to have the ship name provided to me next week so I can start to track it. The car rolled off the line on 26th November in Steyr so by next week it will be well on its way.
Appreciate 0