View Single Post
      04-28-2008, 06:52 AM   #5
SydneyM3Pom
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeriFix View Post
^ I bought mine from Sydney BMW Rushcutters Bay. I think OzStriker bought his from Doncaster BMW in Melbourne. We both recieved a Nokia 6233. This phone is not the most modern on the market, but it is one of the few Nokias that works fully with BMW Bluetooth and it is a 3G phone, so you can use internet apps on it. It won't do video calls, but they are a gimmick anyway.

An Aston Martin to Thredbo? If I had one of those, I'd be buying an old 4WD banger (maybe an Audi S5) to take to the snow.

When I was looking through the options list I saw "ski bag" and thought, yeah, they are going to sell a lot of those .. not.
I got close to getting the ski bag... but I've got a roof rack ( ) so getting the ski rack for that! Nothing cooler than a hot car in the snow with skis on the roof... 911 the best choice for that photo.

Driving the Aston in Europe... Gstaad and then St Moritz... felt very James Bond.

Here's hoping on the phone, would save me having to upgrade my trusty (and needing a fourth battery after I've worn another one out) 5yr old+ phone.
Appreciate 0