babaikram
M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjak92 View Post
Hi Guys,

Been playing around with Bimmercode App, using lots of resources found online and expert mode, I managed to code some stuff like accoustic lock, tyre temperature and I think I managed to code enhanced bluetooth as I get all the check boxes for email sms etc, just need someone to text me!

Anyway, more to the point,im really interested in SLI

The app finds the KAFAS ecu which I believe is necessary?

I have coded the European signs to active, I also did some coding in Headunit and Instrument cluster that I found for Speed Limit

However, no luck. I do have "- - -" displaying where the sign should be and in Eco Pro, when the speed limit is about to change, instead of showing MPH in a blue circle like id did before, it now actually has the new upcoming limit in a little blue circle.

I also noticed that when I press the Speed Limiter button on my steering wheel, it lights up grey rather than green.

Do i need an FSC code like for Apple Car Play? Can this be done or am I wasting my time?

Many thanks in advance
I have reached exact the same point as you in the post above. Have you moved further forward. if you had. what have you done in addition?
Appreciate 0