Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Yes. Working on that as well as sustainability. I'd love to see your specs for net zero. Skender is a cool manufacturer..how long have you worked with them?
PM me your email, I'll send the documents - we've been working with Skender for 2 years now, but I've only been involved in the project since fall 2018. The idea of getting them to build it came after I met their chief design officer at an event for modular construction, before that they were more of advisors/consultants to the design. Now that they've started building modules for their own projects they said they'd be more than willing to help us out

For the sustainability thing, it's been a while since I last looked at a LEED scorecard but I do remember a lot of points come from site selection (don't chop trees), water treatment (can tie in with net-zero) and material selection. Sadly none of these are cheap options but unless you're absolutely dead set on getting platinum certified you should be fine. Then again the scorecard I worked on for another project was for commercial buildings, I'm not 100% sure on the differences for residential buildings.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50