View Single Post
      08-27-2019, 01:43 PM   #68
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I got a high end braun electric for a birthday 8-9 years ago and have not used a razor since. I have a semi-thick beard, but I am light haired, so I get away with it easier. On my cheeks - I'd say it is 98% razor close - no joke. My GF at the time said the same thing - we were both shocked. Jawline down - not so much. Still decent if you work at it and way close enough if you have light hair like me, but nothing like a razor with all the contours.

Of course my face is sensitive, especially in the winter when my tan fades and it would make my face red as hell. So a pretty close shave with normal colored skin is better that a little closer shave and a red face.

Then I changed jobs a few years back to a company that is far more laid back. Wear a lot of jeans to work now and I use the electric on my upper cheeks and throat only and then use a iStubble on my face and leave a light stubble all the time unless I have a reason to clean it up a little more. GF loves it and I don't have to mess with it near as much.

Don't miss the razor in the shower each morning at ALL...........