10-01-2015, 05:42 AM   #35
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mikey F80 View Post
Where am I hating in my post? Please tell me, because I can't seem to find it, or remember having a ticket for the "7:30 F80post hate train"...

I think you're the only one who's hating... Or rather you're confused. You're the one putting words in my mouth that I definitely didn't say, about an opinion I surely didn't voice. You obviously didn't quite get what it is that I was saying... Even though it was one, simple sentence. I said I like the sound of it better than the F80, that's it. I didn't go on a tirade about the sound of the F80, I just said I liked it better. Can someone like the sound of something better than another? Pretty sure they can. And just for the record, I actually love the sound of the F80.

But what am I doing here?

Nothing much, I've loved BMWs since I was a child, and have always dreamed of owning an M3... And I just ordered an F80 this past Friday, you know, because I hate the sound of exhaust so much.

///Mike

Mike, I was being sarcastic. I even put a little guy rolling on his back laughing at the end of my post.

Congrats on your f80!!! I hope you love it!!!
Appreciate 0