View Single Post
      08-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #16
vmcllc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Faster Than The Speed Limit

Okay...

Wheel spacers are done...Here's a quick shot of them before my battery died in the camera...so it's not the best quality photo...had to quickly snap the shot...

This shows the spacer(obviously) along with either the silver RAD bolts or the black RAD bolts that we have coated ourselves...

Also shows the "Rotor Hold Down Feature", 10mm and up only, which is exclusive to Velocity Motorcars Spacers. This little feature has been a long overlooked feature that helps out you guys that use wheel bolts...it locks the spacer onto the hub so when mounting your wheel/tire it keeps the spacer securely mounted so no fumbling around with spacers falling off the hub or having to align the holes with the hub threads...it makes installation easy as pie....

Again here is where they are located...
Velocity Motorcars Wheel Spacer Kits w/ Exclusive Spacer Hold Down

We have plenty of black bolts in stock...and have a few silvers in stock...though we just ordered more silvers as I was surprised to see the amount of orders for silver bolts...I just thought the blacks would be the top choice...but there are the few that want silver, so we have those coming in to stock up on the silvers....
Appreciate 0