Bimmer Love
Rep
Drives: You will figure it out...

SOLD: Performance 128i drilled and slotted rotors SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Well this is a pretty simple post, I have a 135i and ordered a set of 128i Performance Rotors because I didn't read through the entire paragraph that said so. I just saw that it came up under E82 and ordered it. Go me...LOL

So, up for sale is the front set of drilled and slotted rotors, and the Hawk pads that go along with them. I paid $440 plus shipping for these, and they are brand new. I am willing to part with them for $400 SHIPPED to the lower 48, but also for a little extra ship elsewhere. I need to get rid of these soon so that I can order my new ACT clutch. (Long story on the stocker's destruction)

I can not send them back because I already removed the corrosion control layer for installation, they are set up and ready to go! I just test fitted AFTER I prepped them...

Accepting offers at this time, bring it on. Always have good feedback and this is NOT my first time selling that is for sure. I prefer paypal but we can discuss other options. Any questions, hit me up on PM or call my cell
@ 910-797-3279.

Jon

Last edited by Project1; 03-31-2010 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: Pic added
Appreciate 0