02-24-2007, 05:02 PM   #9
Simple1
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick50 View Post
Sorry for not posting better pics tonight...but it has been some night....
but before i get to that...I went to rallye just to see out of curiousity (doesn't matter since I am going through insurance) to see how much it will cost to fix my car. New door, repair quarter, replace rocker molding, new rim and tire @$5200

So I got home tonight relaxed for a bit watched some TV went out to the garage to look at my car......this is where it gets interesting.

..wallowing over my damaged 3'er decided to start my bike up and warm it up for a bit.......pulled it out the garage....drove it to the end of my parking lot (about 150 feet) turned it around hit the gas a little and the throttle got stuck...i suppose because it was cold. i could not stop the bike smashed into a pole at the end of my parking lot...and flew over the bars (and yeah no helmut on)...Luckily I am ok.....a little scratched up feels like i have some fluid in my knee so I am gonna have to go and get some x-rays tomorrow. but the bike is mangled....needs all new plastics, headlights, gear shift mechanism broke off, and has a wonderful dent in the gas tank. probably going to cost me 1500 maybe more I haven't priced anything out yet to fix and thats doing all of the labor myself. Oh and did i forget to mention that I dropped the insurance on the bike to save some coin this winter?

Bro that's crazie just stay home, don't touch anything. Make sure you go to the doctor ASAP and stay away from heavy machinery and I sincerely hope you get better soon. All this craziness in one week, I would have lost my mind.

F80 M3 Euro Delivered = Gone too Soon

e90 335i debadged = Gone but not forgotten
Appreciate 0