View Single Post
      11-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #84
JCtx
Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

Tomorrow is going to be interesting . Barring mechanical problems, SV should win the race relatively easy. But it'd be a pretty long shot for him to win. Hamilton is basically out of chances. Alonso has the best odds to win, obviously, but those odds will go dramatically higher if he comes unscathed after the first few curves. Where it'd get REALLY interesting is if something happens to FA that makes him DNF or finish P6 or higher. A P5, even if SV wins, would give him the WDC. MW is in higher risk of an incident in the first curve. Rain would make this race extremely interesting, but it's as likely as LH winning .

Any new predictions? I think the odds are like this: FA, SV, MW. All 3 should end up pretty darn close though. Great ending.

Hey Slam, how about posting new technical regulations for 2011, or whatever comes your way during the off-season? That'd be great . Hope the rumors of a FI V6 are not true, at least not until 2013. I want to hopefully see my first F1 race in Austin with V8 sound . Also heard tires will be 'crappier' on purpose, to make racing more interesting. And I agree. Being able to finish a race on freaking option tires (other than a mandatory pit stop, like SV and others have done) is ridiculous, especially with no more refueling. It should be at least 2 pit stops, no? Whoever clears the first curve usually stays in the lead. Have a good race folks.

Last edited by JCtx; 11-13-2010 at 08:18 PM..
Appreciate 0