pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
I talked to another one last night as well. She has a Pit. I talked about my last dog & the fact that I had a couple Pits myself in the past, but won't for my next dog with the stigma, the risk involved & difficulties getting home/renter's insurance.

She claimed to have no difficulty getting insurance and that Pits don't inflict any more damage than another dog the same size.

Obviously, she is wrong. I said "come on, man" and she proceeds to tell me I am "close-minded" and I seem like a "backwards uneducated person" Then she blocked me before I could set her straight.

Welcome to the world in 2020, if someone doesn't agree with you, especially when you're wrong, they are a terrible person & you have to run away.
I'm always glad when someone makes their ignorance and stupidity so clear right from the get-go that there's no detective work at all required on my part, and I can just disengage and not deal with them again.

I had a meet-and-greet years ago where a woman claimed that she had had severe rheumatoid arthritis but had cured it with homeopathy and acupuncture. "Um, wow...that's great. Geez, look at the time!"