premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
I talked to another one last night as well. She has a Pit. I talked about my last dog & the fact that I had a couple Pits myself in the past, but won't for my next dog with the stigma, the risk involved & difficulties getting home/renter's insurance.

She claimed to have no difficulty getting insurance and that Pits don't inflict any more damage than another dog the same size.

Obviously, she is wrong. I said "come on, man" and she proceeds to tell me I am "close-minded" and I seem like a "backwards uneducated person" Then she blocked me before I could set her straight.

Welcome to the world in 2020, if someone doesn't agree with you, especially when you're wrong, they are a terrible person & you have to run away.
I'm always glad when someone makes their ignorance and stupidity so clear right from the get-go that there's no detective work at all required on my part, and I can just disengage and not deal with them again.

I had a meet-and-greet years ago where a woman claimed that she had had severe rheumatoid arthritis but had cured it with homeopathy and acupuncture. "Um, wow...that's great. Geez, look at the time!"
This on the first date? Lol
Appreciate 0