Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540ix M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by saporitj View Post
I called Costco and locked in the $500 by placing a factory order on the last day of the promotion. My salesman at first told me the same thing you said but Costco said as long as the order is placed by 10/1 the offer is good.
I'm just giving you a due diligence heads up...

My CA stated that all dealers had received a memo from BMWNA that effective immediately, the Costco incentive was to no longer be accepted. He told me this on Sept 22nd, long before the incentive was due to expire.

It doesn't matter what Costco told you. They can say anything they would like. But your BMW dealer (NOT Costco) is the one that needs to accept the incentive as part of your deal. If BMWNA won't let them accept it, hopefully they are making it up elsewhere.

I would check with your CA, NOT Costco, and maybe even get something in writing!
I guess you missed the part where I got the $500 Costco fleet discount from my dealer. BMWNA originally sent out a letter saying the Costco discount was to end on the 3rd but then later extended it until the end of the month. Sorry you didn't get it.