12-06-2018, 03:26 PM   #1662
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
They actually had two (2) cups.

Funny you mentioned about the cleaning fee time frame. The past 6 weeks I’ve had three passengers vomit in the car:

One chick puked outside the car as it was moving causing vomit all over the rear drivers side of the car as well as the interior. $150 sent to me in about 4 hours after showing proof.

Another chick kept on touching my shoulder (she was with two guys so I was like wtf)? Turned out she was vomiting on the rear floor. Found out a few minutes after I dropped them off. Took pics and got $150 in 2 hours.

Last one was about two weeks ago. Two Spanish girls who I wanted to smash (no, not sex) in the face as they were rude and made fun of me because I didn’t speak Spanish. Calling me unkind things in Spanish and laughing. I kept my cool and realized they were eating and drinking in the back. They left, 1 starred their ass and saw a nice mess in the back with some fluid. Not sure if it was vomit but submitted pics and about not even an hour later, $150.

I always give 5 stars to passengers. 1 Star if they are a back seat driver, rude, smell bad, etc...

So.....basically, you are running an updated version of the vomit comet for Uber.
Appreciate 1
F30lolz6798.50