Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattl0806 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scungilio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo9 View Post
Sometimes it's a little too raspy but can't complain for $130.
That is a damn good price for that job.
Update here:

I think some will be disappointed to hear that I elected to go 540. No big V8 for me. I'm probably making the same mistake, again!

It's fully loaded though not an option missing and the b58 is a totally different animal to my bmws of the past with just 4cyl.

But, even at the dealer today, the X5 drew me over to have a sit in it and left me contemplating my decision once again... maybe next one or it's a build so still plenty of time to change my mind haha.

Thanks everyone for all the awesome advice and experience.
You're dead to us, but congrats
Haha I might have spoken too soon.

I don't want to wait for this build. Sounds ridiculous but going through the winter without remote start and leaving at 530am, sucks! I was spoiled with WFH before. Also, my x3 is not up until July. Dealer says i can walk now for free but come feb/March if used car market continues to soften i might be in trouble. Just another reason to act now.

Trying to see if I can get into something sooner which includes x5s. My only stupid issue with x5 is the lack of multi contour seats. I can get a 45e allocation to deliver by year end, but I'm not 100% what I'll owe the federal govt. switched jobs this year, don't have the prior w2 yet to try to calc. I'd be pissed if I got zeroed out on the credit. Last year I owed the fed a bunch but who knows. I'd much rather lease an x5 40i for 900/mo, then finance a 45e, but those seats again!!
Haha you are all over the place. X5 M50 not an option, I assume? 45e would be intriguing to me for the same reasons, regarding options and seats. They should be embarrassed for the single seating option in the 40i.
Yea the 50is are not for reasons I'm embarrassed to say haha.

Overall it seems people are happy with the sensafin seats. I guess if I want a car now I might just have to deal with that tradeoff
Reviews on sensafin that I've seen are positive. Just crazy you can't even pay up for multi contour.

RETIRED: 2018 540i Luxury Line (Dark Graphite/Canberra Beige)
Appreciate 0