07-18-2011, 10:28 PM   #56
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
I really like it Bill. The only thing I'd do different is put a little more space in front of the car than in back, or equalize space front and back. Great exposure values and processing.

Here's mine:

Streeetch... by dcstep, on Flickr
I really find it hard to critique night pics. But i love the composition and the capture of the vehicle. Some blown highlights but i really like the perspective lines that point to the center of the image.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuttgartM3 View Post
I'll take any pointers anyone is willing to throw out on this one.
tough to critique a snapshot. it looks like this was taken in a confined space like a showroom or something. Not the best environment for a photo. It's very easy to over saturate a red vehicle. This doesn't look super saturated but a tad over. Focus on the front end looks a little soft, like the focus point was the base of the windshield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerryliu View Post
would like to hear some comments on these pictures.

thanks =]
The one of the dog is cute, lighting is ok although nothing special, a little dark. The person in the back ground is a distraction. I would say that the the person detracts from the image. Looks a little noisy. If you were using auto ISO it could have compensated for the low light.

The car shot looks like it was an impulse shot as it was in a parking spot. car is under exposed and i personally don't like a half car photo. There is no real subject there. The frame is split between the car and the concrete structure. Not a great time to shoot, the harsh light creates half under exposed and half over exposed.

Ok, now that we're back on track....

Last edited by Mr Tonka; 07-18-2011 at 10:38 PM..
Appreciate 0