03-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
F&F 4 Review

On Tuesday I went to a premier of F&F4 .... thought I would post up a quick review:

I thought it was a good movie, but I was disappointed in the "car" content. The movie seemed more focused on the characters then the idea of the "automotive lifestyle". The movie rewinds time and places the movie after the first one and fills in some cues of where part 2 starts off as well as how Tokyo drift fits in the series.

Over all I would say the movie is really good but it ranks 3rd on my list of the series. I think Tokyo drift was my favorite as it had good car content, good car scenes and decent story. part one is my 2nd fav as its a classic and has the best cheezy lines and is a fun over all movie.

For those of you complaining about actual plot, you will be happy with this movie as its more plot driven, and the "cheezy" factor is less then any of the other series (yet some of its still there). For example in a race "Dom" hits the nitrous button, and Brian hits his yet this time they changed it to say "scramble" on the R34 .. so at least they are making it more quote on quote "realistic"
Appreciate 0