06-27-2018, 07:46 AM   #5621
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFW003 View Post
When you say “you US-guys” I assume you also mean us Oz guys as well.

We get shot if we go above the posted speed limit (max 110 Kms) and get caught. Up until about five years ago I was at Eastern Creek at least once a month. Had two partial knee replacements about 5 years ago and am not confident enough with the strength in my knees/thighs to go full noise around a track anymore.

I just “try”not to go too silly on the road, unless I’m out away from cities/towns.
To be honest: I didnt know the actual speed limits Down Under, your country is onto my dance card, but within the next 3 or 4 years. I wont spare you out, that wasnt intentional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
You're absolutely right.

The opportunity to use the full potential of any high performance vehicle legally in the US is extremely sparse, especially in very densely populated cities like mine.

Even though I only get to really "play" with my toys about 3- 4 times a year (at the track or on roads when I venture out of town), I can still appreciate the abilities and magnificence of these fine machines.

I believe we're all members of this forum and visit this thread is because we have "above average" tastes and deserve to spoil ourselves occasionally after working hard towards the things we want to enjoy for the short time we're here.

I know whaddya mean, I own a ZX12R with 173HP and an achieved top speed of 312kph and I am very glad to be free to fly subsonic as the traffic dense allows that or when Im into the mood to go on hunt.

Will collect my experience with patience onto snork speeds onto long highways into SoCal and Vegas during my 3 week holiday at the west coast.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
HFW0035683.50