View Single Post
      11-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #87
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

this qualifying will be pretty exciting guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
Sorry but that's just a load of rubbish. There have been plenty of drivers this season that haven't been able to react quickly enough in the rain when they lost the car. Sometimes the car just snaps that quickly. A good reference is the German GP and the treacherous conditions they had in the race. If we take your premise, then he should have crashed out of that race as well. Not to mention his race starts in which he regularly advances positions (race starts are probably the only time either Williams is regularly racing wheel to wheel).

A lot of people see the arm and automatically attribute it to any issue he has, regardless of whether it's true. Show me one serious publication with a credible source backing that up and I'll believe you. Otherwise, it's all unfounded speculation, merely an opinion based on no facts.
sure.. take a look at this video that you probably already seen.. he admits he has limitations.. which is natural.. and its sad thing for a fast driver..

besides.. he was slower than Russel each qualifying, Kubica was behind most of the in races comparing to Russel.. you can see it here with graphs..

https://www.racefans.net/2019/08/12/...it-to-russell/ ..

cant remember such spins or crashes Kubica's this season but there is i ll post it if i remember.. you dont need to agree but if you re saying he doesnt have a limitation, it ll mean he is a slower driver than before beaten by a rookie.. im not sure you re telling something nice about him though..