View Single Post
      02-11-2019, 01:20 AM   #27
jeep
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i,18 M4,19 530e,08 e70

Seems like an almost fully loaded build. I was also initially thinking of going for xDrive, however I am in California, where we really only need it in the winters to go up the mountains and we have an X5 for that. In the end I did not get it, for the sake of the seat of the pants driving feel that you get in a rear wheel drive BMW. Additionally I felt that it may make the car heavier and less well balanced. I didn't care for the HUD or soft close doors, as I felt less things that can break will mean less maintenance costs down the road. Additionally HUD means I cannot use polarized sunglasses and it still does not work with Apple Carplay and Waze which I primarily use for navigation.

Only items I do miss are wireless charging and rear sun shades, but then the space in the front for wireless charging is so tight that my iPhone XR got stuck in it (with a thin case), so initially I was planning to get a retrofit but not sure any more.

You are missing the staggered wheels and tires in your build as you chose the all season tires vs performance. Just in case you like that look.
Appreciate 0