Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Thanks guys. I was a loyal FTD customer until they screwed me one too many times. Luckily my gf is anything but picky. I'm invested now so we will see.
Yeah I won't use FTD, 1-800 Flowers or any of those shit services that take a cut and then send the order to the cheapest provider either. I have a great local florist near my house and near my step mom that I use when time to order flowers for my wife or step mom. Unless you have someone local you know and trust, it's usually a disappointing scenario that costs too much for what you get.

Good luck. Hopefully the place where you ordered is better now than when I ordered from them so it works out better for you than it did for me.
I've received good quality products with FTD when they ship flowers from afar rather than a local florist. I just had a couple issues with missed deliveries from their local partners and I wasn't pleased with how they handled the situation.
Way too disinterested to shop at a local florist on Valentine's Day to buy local.
I went with Costco this year. $50 for 50 pink and red long stem roses delivered.