CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Everything annoys me about the gym, which is why I work out at home. I have literally never understood going to a gym, unless you need access to something that you can't get at home, like a pool. Take whatever you spend in a year on your membership and put it towards a good treadmill and some equipment and save yourself the hassle, and money in the long run.
I've started doing this. Have a bench, elliptical, pull up bar, and dumbbells at home. Also have a cable machine and just hung a punching bag yesterday in my basement. Most of this stuff I got for free. I'll have to adjust my workout a bit, and have a friend who might train me, but I'm thinking it will probably be easier than the gym. Less distractions (those 20 year olds who are self absorbed anyway) and no excuse since it's in my house. Also no waiting for equipment or dealing with idiots. I got a good 30 min lifting workout in this morning with no standing around waiting for stuff or people bugging me.

My goal this year is to eat healthier. I'm not overweight (5'10 150lbs) but I do eat a lot of junk sometimes, and with my mom going through cancer last year I want to get on a better, leaner diet.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00