View Single Post
      09-28-2017, 07:45 PM   #7
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Umm, at some point you have to question the integrity (and possibly sanity) of someone abandoning a car still worth thousands of dollars. I don’t think it’s something you’ll want to get wrapped up in, especially if one day she wants the car back. If you do elect to keep the car, strongly suggest you consult with a lawyer and document everything. In the end, I would get the car towed as abandoned on your property, and let the tow company deal with the rest.

PS - your friend seems like an asshole. I know because one of my friends basically did the same thing to me. Abandoned a car at my place. After some strong words for him to do something he sends a friend from another state to pick up the car so she can keep it. At this point the paperwork was out of date, it didn’t work properly due to lack of maintenance and the whole trip ended with plenty of tears shed, her staying at my place for a few days, and a plane ticket back home. Suggest you hit the eject button on this as soon as possible.
Appreciate 1
sirdaft12202.50