View Single Post
      10-04-2017, 09:13 AM   #39
pandemonious
Rep
n/a
Drives:

You guys are really suspicious!

@The Wind Breezes fortunately that is false. Maybe you skipped the part where she lives in California and I live in North Carolina? Lmao

To answer all - no, I have not and will probably not fuck her. She is in the adult film industry - and that's all I'm going to say about her and her situation,. not risking a dox. I don't judge her, but I assume she is into recreational drugs. I know she used to have a Xanax problem (yeah...this pretty much explains it LOL) but I'm not sure about her condition now. I just know she makes obscene amounts of cash.

Scout10 thanks, this is basically what the entire legal process is, that I'm starting on. I ended up getting a consultation with a local practice and they said it should be pretty straight forward, but I definitely need to send certified mail.

The BMW will definitely be a money sink in the future but for the time being it doesn't need major work so that it the defining factor. The Civic, were I to get it re-inspected, needs at least $800 in tranny work (ie, buy a new fucking tranny) and maybe another $1000 in misc shit (shocks, brakes, tires)... the care isn't worth $1200 so I'm finding it hard to throw enough for a downpayment on a used car to fix the civic.

Thankfully for the time being I don't really need a car and my girlfriend has hers.
Appreciate 0